The two main locations for Sefton Council can be found at:
Details of Council departments can be found on our contact the council
Sefton Council Contact Centre
Sefton are investing heavily in making your services more
accessible. Access services whichever way suits you best, either by
Telephone, Internet, Kiosk or through our One Stop Shops.
For more details please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact Sefton Council Contact
- When is the Sefton Council Contact Centre
- How can I make payments to the
- How do I access other Council
- How do I contact Social Services if I have a
relevant out of hours emergency?
- How can I register a complaint, comment or
- What Service Standards can I expect to
1. How do I
contact Sefton Council Contact Centre?
You can ring the Contact Centre on 0845 140 0845
(alternatively 0151 922 4040 or 01704 533 133), minicom 0151
934 4657 or fill in the contact us online
form. Alternatively you can visit the Sefton website at home,
at work, or at a Sefton Library/ Sefton Kiosk. In addition why not drop in
and visit our Bootle or Southport One Stop Shop or
one of our Outreach Surgeries, see below
If you would like to book a room in Bootle, Southport or Crosby
Town Hall then please visit our Civic Services
pages, which features the address details for each of the
2. When is the Sefton Council Contact Centre open?
The Sefton Council Contact Centre is open Monday to
Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM. For opening hours of One Stop Shops
which include payment facilities please see the council payments
page. You can also fill in the contact us online form
at any time.
3. How can I make payments to the Council?
Please see our council payments page for details on how to make
4. How do I access other Council Services?
To access other services, call the above 0845 number and we will
connect you to the relevant department or team you need to speak
to. Alternatively, use our contacts page to find the department you wish
to speak to.
5. How do I contact Social Services if I have a relevant out of
If you urgently need to contact our Social Services team, please
call the Emergency Duty number.
6. How can I register a complaint, comment or compliment?
Please see our Corporate Complaints Procedure for
7. What Service Standards can I expect to
Details of our Service Standards are given on our Service
Standards page. Please see a selection of customer service compliments received
about our service.
You may also wish to access survey information regarding
Customer Satisfaction and details
of achievements under the Governments Customer Services Excellence Award.
Last Updated on 4/11/2013