Booking a library computer
Netloan computer booking service
You can book yourself a computer session at any Sefton Library.
Just click on the netloan booking link and
follow these instructions.
How to book a computer
- In the 'Login' box type in your library ticket number
where it says 'Card No'. Note - use a capital 'D' and 'X' when
typing in the number; do not type in the two digits after the
- Type in your library PIN in the box marked 'Pincode'. (If you
don't know your PIN you will need to speak to a member of staff or
contact your local library.)
- Click the 'Login' button, and this will take you to the main
- Important, now click on the box called 'Reservations' on the
top right of the booking screen.
- On the far right of the screen is a menu called 'Reservations',
click 'select from list'.
- Select the library at which you wish to use a computer.
- Click the type of computer you wish to use, for example,
Crosby Reference Library PC. Note - there may be restrictions
on the type of computer you can book.
- At the bottom right of the screen is a calendar. Select the
date you want the booking for.
- Above the calendar is a box marked 'Create reservation'.
You will see your ticket number already entered. Click on the
'Seelcted Unit' drop down menu. Select the computer you
wish to book, this will appear in the 'Selected Unit' box.
- Now click on 'Start ' box and, using the 24-hour clock,
type in your preferred time e.g. 10:30.
- Then click on 'End ' box and type in when you wish to end
the session. Note - the maximum length of any session is 30
minutes, but some computers (such as Express terminals and
those in children's libraries) are set up with shorter booking
times. If you select a session that is too long, the
booking system will alert you.
- Click the 'Create' button.
- Your booking will now appear on the left of the booking screen
as a blue block.
- To end your session click on the 'Log off' button at
the top of the booking screen.
- Please note that the first 30 minutes per day is free use
and there is a charge of 50p per 30 minutes thereafter. Concessionary
We look forward to seeing you.
Last Updated on 7/8/2013