You can complete an application form at all of the following Council offices
Sefton One Stop Shop Offices (open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- Bootle One Stop Shop, 324 - 342 Stanley Road, Bootle, L20 6ET
- Southport One Stop Shop, Cambridge Arcade, Southport, PR9 1DA
You can now submit evidence to support your claim to the following libraries:
- Crosby Library, Crosby Road North, Waterloo L22 0LQ
- Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, L37 4AN
- Meadows (Maghull) Library, Hall Lane, Maghull, L31 7BB
- Netherton Library, Glovers Lane, Netherton, L30 3TL
- Southport Library, Lord Street, Southport, PR8 1DJ
Tenants of any of the following Housing Associations can submit evidence in support of their claim directly to the Housing Association*.
- One Vision Housing
- Riverside Housing Association
- Jigsaw Housing Association
- Crosby Housing Association
- Regenda Housing Association
If you are a tenant of any of these Housing Associations, you should contact them directly for details of where forms can be submitted.
*The Housing Associations listed above can accept the claims from its tenants on behalf of and by agreement with the council. This agreement exists for the convenience of the tenant. However, the council remain responsible for the processing, calculation and payment of any Housing Benefit you are entitled to. Any questions relating to claims submitted directly to the Housing Association should be directed to Sefton Council.