This award will be presented to the school that:
Has a commitment to the development of pupils and staff
Provides a comprehensive range of activities for its members and supports the development of players, coaches & volunteers of all ages and abilities.
Can demonstrate achievement/success in the Award Year
Can demonstrate a contribution to the wider community
- Do you have or are you working towards School Games Kite Mark Accreditation?
- Please evidence this
- Provide evidence of working in partnership with a wide range of community groups and sports clubs, to support the health and wellbeing of the whole school community. (Partners)
- Showcase commitment to developing pupils and the whole school community as qualified volunteers, or young ambassadors in the delivery of sport and physical activity interventions. (Aspiring volunteers/ encouragement and qualifications)
- Highlight how the school recognises and celebrating all who plan, deliver and achieve through sport and physical activity. (In house reward system)
- Demonstrate the commitment of in-house planning, delivery and evaluation of sport and physical and activity before, during and after school. (Extra-Curricular activities )
- Provide examples of the development of pupils into, Local, Regional, National and International pathways in sport in the last 12 months.
- Evidence of encouraging and supporting every pupil in high quality PE and Sport. (SEN/Inclusion)
- Demonstrate how your school regularly evaluates and improves PE and school sport, through staff learning and development. (CPD)
- What steps have you taken to achieveing 30 active minutes during the school day and 30 active minutes at home with the family?
- Evidence how PE and school sport enhances the learning and progress of pupils across the curriculum. (Health and Well being across the school)
- If your nomination is successful we will be including this section as part of the programme for the dinner. Could you please write a short paragraph summing up your nominee.