Here you will find some information on our social media accounts and how we use them. The accounts are generally monitored between 9am to 5pm. However during busy periods we may miss a post. If your query is serious, urgent or involves personal details, please refer to our contact page which provides a range of different ways to get in touch.
Please don't be offended if we don't 'like' or 'follow' you on social media. Just because we like or follow someone, retweet a post or share their information, it doesn't mean that we endorse them.
Sefton Council social media accounts
Please click on the icons to view the relevant social media page. Here you will find our more about the Council - from news and events to consultations and so much more. Take a look at our photos in our Instagram account too.
Leisure centres and libraries
Fostering in Sefton
Acceptable behaviour guidelines
- Be civil, tasteful and relevant
- Do not post any messages that are unlawful, libellous, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually explicit or racially offensive.
- Do not spam (repeat posting of the same message)
- Do not post any personal information
- Advertising businesses or other social media pages is not permitted and will be removed
- Social media is a public place - think before you post!
- Don't swear
- Don't post any political comments