Need to get in touch? Why not try these options first...
Still not found what you were looking for? Try searching our online services
Alternatively, you can:
- Call 0345 140 0845 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, closed weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Visit Bootle One Stop Shop, 324 Stanley Road, Bootle, L20 3ET (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Visit Southport One Stop Shop, Cambridge Arcade, Southport (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Use our online contact form (this will be forwarded to the appropriate officer or department for a response which may take a few days).
- Contact your local Councillor
- Provide feedback or make a complaint online
- Write to us at Bootle or Southport Town Hall
Our One Stop Shops have:
- self-service computers to access information or to book a council service
- hearing loops
- private meeting rooms to speak to us in confidence
- easy wheelchair access
- translation services
- disabled person’s toilet facility available at Southport One Stop Shop (radar key access only)
- television screens showing customer service information and performance details
- two disabled parking bays (access via Ash Street) available at Bootle One Stop Shop only.