You can download and submit an application form along with the appropriate charge.
We can accept application forms via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Building Control, Magdalen House, 30 Trinity Road, Bootle, L20 3NJ. Telephone 0345 140 0845 (option 8) if you need to contact us.
Have a read of our leaflet here for advice on the Building Control process and why you may need to make an application.
Click here for practical advice from the LABC about planning your home improvement project.
Please note if you need Planning Permission, this must be granted before works start on site.
As well as planning applications, you can now also submit a building control application online with the Planning Portal.
The benefits of applying online include:
- You can work on your applications in draft before submission
- Immediate delivery and acknowledgement
- Savings on postage and printing costs
- Online help function when completing applications
- Online record of your completed applications
|Building Control Form SEFTON E FORM||(pdf 1.15MB)|