Across Sefton trees are managed by various organisations and Council departments.
- Schools and school sport fields – are managed by each school directly. Please contact the school if you have any concerns regarding a tree on school grounds.
- Non-council cemeteries - please contact the appropriate diocese.
- Parks in Maghull/Aintree - are managed by Maghull Town Council and Aintree Parish Council respectively. Please contact Maghull Town Council directly by ringing 0151 526 3705 or e-mailing email@example.com click here for how to contact your local Parish Council
- Social housing/Housing associations - contact the relevant housing association: One Vision Housing, Riverside Housing, Arena Housing Association
- Public parks, green spaces, streets, council-run cemeteries, municipal golf courses and allotments - trees are managed by the Council Tree and Woodland Team, please ring 0151 934 2367 (please leave a message this is not currently a manned line but is checked throughout the day within office hours), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an on-line form. Any tree emergencies outside office hours can be reported to Sefton Security 0151 922 6107.
- Private trees - Sefton Council does not get involved in any tree-related disputes between neighbours (act as a go-between or liaison body). If land ownership is unknown, please contact Land Registry. Any Tree Preservation Order/conservation Area enquiries related to private trees should be directed to Planning Department by emailing email@example.com